It's hard to believe another year has come and gone yet it still feels like not much has changed.....BUT we do have a few exciting announcements to kick-off the new year!
1. We have mobile printing! Now you can easily send your documents to our printer from your home, phone, computer or on the road and pick up and pay. https://www.printeron.net/system/printspot/interface/select_file.jsp?url=epl/mobileprint&protocolSwitched=true
2. We now have laptops and hotspots for patrons to check out. Please contact the Reference Desk for more information (509) 962-7228
3. Interlibrary Loan will be starting up soon! We'll let you know when it is up and running.
4. There are no longer time limits and patron capacity in the library. Masking is still required but we have disposable masks available if you need one.
5. Tables and chairs are now open for patron use.
I'm hopeful this new year we can gradually go back to our normal activities such as storytime, programs, etc. In the meantime we are doing our best to continue keeping our doors open and services available to everyone.
Be well and be safe.
Josephine Camarillo Library Director email@example.com
Library Open Hours Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm Saturday, 10am-2pm Sunday, CLOSED