- 4:00 pm
- Second Thursday of each month
- City Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson Street
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas AFTER 2/5/17 | PRIOR TO 2/6/17
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | Minutes PRIOR TO 2/6/17
There are seven Arts Commission members, which are not required to be City residents. Members of the Arts Commission serve four-year terms. The current Commission members are:
- Laura Bobovski, term expires May 31, 2022
- Jerald Dougherty - term expires May 31, 2021
- Alex Eyre, term expires May 31, 2021
- Arlein Anderson, term expires May 31, 2022
- Monica Miller, term expires May 31, 2019
- Lynne Harrison, term expires May 31, 2022
- Kyle Bain, term expires May 31, 2021
The Arts Commission operates under the authority of Chapter 1.33 of the City Code and is responsible for:
- Advising the City Council on matters concerning performing and visual arts
- Encouraging and promoting art activities of individuals, organizations, and government agencies in the City
- Formulating and recommending to Council an arts advancement program for the City
For more information, please contact Josephine Camarillo, the Arts Commission contact, at (509) 962-7252. You may also visit the Ellensburg Arts webpage.