Dial-A-Ride & Paratransit
NEW - DIAL-A-RIDE OR PARATRANSIT CUSTOMERS
Choose from one of four ways to find out if you are eligible to receive Dial-A-Ride or Paratransit service. Paratransit services are available to those with a disability that prevents using Dial-A-Ride or Central Transit.
- Call HopeSource Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM at (509) 933-2287
- In Person visit Hopesource Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM at 700 E. Mt. View, #501, Ellensburg
- Online at ADARide
- Call ADARide Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM (closed noon to 1 PM) at (877) 232-7433
Monday - Friday 7 AM - 9:30 PM
Saturday 7:45 AM - 8:30 PM
Sunday 7:45 AM - 8:30 PM
Service Level Decision
The information gathered during the eligibility screening (Step 1) informs what level of service is right for your situation.
- Dial-A-Ride: a service level decision is made immediately after the eligibility screening process is complete
- Paratransit: a service level decision may take up to 21 working days*. This is a more in-depth process that requires a six-page assessment, and you must include a medical professional’s statement in the assessment form confirming and defining the disability that prevents you from using Central Transit.
*Note: There is an appeal process available for those customers who have applied for Paratransit level of service and are declined.
NEW AND EXISTING - DIAL-A-RIDE & PARATRANSIT CUSTOMERS
Schedule a ride
With eligibility and service level established, you can now schedule your rides. The lead time to schedule a ride depends on the level of service:
- Dial-A-Ride: Schedule your pick-up 48 hours in advance
- Paratransit: Schedule your pick-up 1 day in advance
To schedule your ride
- Call HopeSource 7 days a week 8 AM-4 PM at (509) 933-2287
- In Person visit HopeSource Monday-Friday 8 AM-4 PM at 700 E. Mt. View, #501, Ellensburg