|The City of Ellensburg Youth Volleyball League is a Coed sports league focused on teaching the proper fundamentals of volleyball to boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade in a positive environment.
|Youth Volleyball League:
Boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade will participate in a 7 game league, with games taking place Saturday mornings at Ellensburg Schools.
3rd and 4th Grade - Youth Volleyball Schedule
- Player Draft: Monday March 16 OR Wednesday March 18, 2015. *Exact times and days for each division be determined upon the
conclusion of registration.
- Practices Begin: The week of March 30, 2015.
- Game Dates: Games begin April 11, 2015
- Registration Fee:
- Early Registration: $60.00 per child
- Late Registration: $80.00 per child
- Multi Child Discount: $55 for each additional sibling.
***Applies during Early Registration Only***
- Registration Dates:
- Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Early Registration: February 16 to March 6, 2015
- Late Registration: March 7 to March 13, 2015
- Registration Dates: Registration is not open at this time.
- Registration Location: Stan Bassett Youth Center
- Game Schedules:
5th, 7th, and 8th Grade - Youth Volleyball Schedule
Registration is not open at this time.
All volunteer coaches are required to complete a Washington State Patrol Background Check and Disclosure Statement and pass a Washington State Background Check. The completed documents must be returned to the City of Ellensburg Stan Bassett Youth Center for processing.
Registration Fee: Free
Interested individuals, please contact:
David Hurn – Youth Programs and Athletics Coordinator
Address: Stan Bassett Youth Center
Facebook: Ellensburg Youth Sports
|Follow Us On:
Keep up-to-date with the Youth Volleyball League as well as other Ellensburg Parks and Recreation activities by following us on: