|The City of Ellensburg Youth Volleyball League is a Coed sports league focused on teaching the proper fundamentals of volleyball to boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade in a positive environment.
|Youth Volleyball League:
Boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade will participate in a 8 game league, with games taking place Saturday mornings and some weekdays at Ellensburg Schools.
- Game Dates: Games begin April 12, 2014
- Player Draft: Monday March 17 OR Wednesday March 19, 2014. *Exact times and days for each division be determined upon the
conclusion of registration.
- Practices Begin: The week of March 31, 2014.
- Registration Fee:
- Early Registration: $70.00 per child
- Late Registration: $85.00 per child
- Multi Child Discount: $5 off each additional registration.
***Applies during Early Registration Only***
- Registration Dates:
- Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Early Registration: February 10 to February 28, 2014
- Late Registration: March 1 to March 7, 2014.
Youth Volleyball League - Registration Form
A mandatory coaches meeting for all coaches will take place Wednesday March 12, 2014 from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
All volunteer coaches are required to complete a Washington State Patrol Background Check and Disclosure Statement and pass a Washington State Background Check. The completed documents must be returned to the City of Ellensburg Stan Bassett Youth Center for processing.
Registration Fee: Free
Interested individuals, please contact:
David Hurn – Youth Programs and Athletics Coordinator
Address: Stan Bassett Youth Center