|The City of Ellensburg Youth Volleyball League is a Coed sports league focused on teaching the proper fundamentals of volleyball to boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade in a positive environment.
|Youth Volleyball League:
Boys and girls in 3rd through 8th grade will participate in a 7 game league, with games taking place Saturday mornings at Ellensburg Schools.
- Player Draft: Monday March 14 OR Wednesday March 16, 2016. *Exact times and days for each division be determined upon the
conclusion of registration.
- Practices Begin: The week of March 28, 2016.
- Game Dates: Games begin April 19, 2016.
- Registration Times: Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Registration Dates:
- Early Registration: February 8 through March 4, 2016
- Late Registration: March 5 through March 11, 2016
- Registration Fee:
- Early Registration: $60 per child
- Late Registration: $80 per child
- Multi-Child Discount: During Early Registration, families registering multiple siblings for the Youth Volleyball League will receive a discounted rate of $55 for each additional sibling.
- Registration Location: Stan Bassett Youth Center
- Register Online: Online Registration
- Registration Form:
- Picture Schedule: TBD
- Game Schedules: TBD
Registration is not open at this time.
All volunteer coaches are required to complete a Washington State Patrol Background Check and Disclosure Statement and pass a Washington State Background Check. The completed documents must be returned to the City of Ellensburg Stan Bassett Youth Center for processing.
Registration Fee: Free
Interested individuals, please contact:
David Hurn – Youth Programs and Athletics Coordinator
Address: Stan Bassett Youth Center
Facebook: Ellensburg Youth Sports
|Follow Us On:
Keep up-to-date with the Youth Volleyball League as well as other Ellensburg Parks and Recreation activities by following us on: