Interim City Manager
501 N. Anderson St.
Ph: (509) 962-7221
Fx: (509) 962-7143
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Office of the City Manager is responsible for the execution of policies established by the City Council
and for providing administrative direction for all city departments.
Major functions include:
- Analyzing primary policy and preparing alternative actions
- Supervising department directors, City Attorney, Human Resources Director, and Executive Assistant
- Developing and monitoring annual work program
- Preparing and monitoring annual budget
- Providing interface with federal, State, and local institutions and agencies
- Serving as the public information center for the city
- Acting as the city’s representative in negotiations, intergovernmental efforts, and ceremonial activities as requested by Council